Submit your prod : STEP 2
How to upload your video files on DTV via FTP
Please follow these simple steps..
Accepted file formats are :
- AVI / codec : divx, xvid, dv
Video resolution formats are :
- 352x288 minimum for the Low quality stream
- 512x384 minimum for the Flash stream
- 640x480 minimum for the High quality stream
- 1024x768 minimum for the HD stream
Note that if it is possible for you; send us your productions at the best possible format, hence 1024x768, 1280x1024 (25fps or 50fps)
1) In order to upload your files you can simply use your ftpclient to logon to ftp://ftp.demoscene.tv/incoming using our anonymous login.
2) Then go to the /incoming/directory and upload your production using the following name codification <production_name-production_groups-production_demoparty>.
3) Your incoming file will directly be moved and encoded for broadcast onto demoscene.tv
Please be so kind and always remember to zip your releases if you upload more than one file, as this way we can also check them easily for errors (that can occur during uploading).
5) To overwrite your files, please simply follow the uploading procedure as described above, by using the same filename as the file in your directory.
6) When we will then move the newly updated file, the old one will automatically be overwritten in our directory.
7) To delete certain files from your directory, please send message at and tell us which file(s) you wish to have deleted. We will then remove the files for you.
8) For any other complex operation on the content of your directory, please also send message.